Job code: T005
Job Overview: As a QC Lead, you will be responsible for working closely with our development and business teams to ensure excellent software products and meet user requirements.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Deliver quality product analysis, through estimation, planning, creation and execution of test activities, test scenarios
- Perform API testing through a mixture of manual as well as Automation, Regression, Performance & Security Testing
- Design and write test cases, regression tests and test scenarios
- Raise defects identified, classify priorities and ensuring defects are resolved by liaising with the project team
- Liaise with the Product Owner, Technical Lead and engineers to define an acceptance criterion for user stories
- Provide support for User Acceptance Testing and contribute to Release management process
- Prepare Test Data as required
- Document and produce daily activities report
- Maintain relationship with project team as well as other teams
- Participate in team meetings
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- At least 3 years of experience as a core tester
- Must have experience in test web services, API using tools like postman, SOAPUI
- Sound understanding and experience in Agile Scrum frameworks and practices
- Experience with keyword-driven testing, test data-driven framework or BDD.
- Experience in building the automation test framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Solid test plan and test case writing skill
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and quality process
- Having a solid knowledge of testing design techniques and testing strategies
- Good English communication
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
WHAT WILL WE OFFER
- A dynamic startup working environment with many challenging problems to create values;
- Opportunity to create interesting products, reckless development that is impactful on society;
- Growth opportunity with experienced top executives from leading startups: Lazada, Topica, Datamart, OneMountGroup,… and other talented teammates;
- Attractive compensation packages, opportunities to become a co-founder with the attractive share policy.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Your Name_Apply for [Position] (Example: Nguyen Van A_Apply for QA/QC Lead)
More information about us and other career opportunities: https://join.sobanhang.com/
- Suitable applications will be contacted within 3 days of submission. Candidates who pass Interview 1, Interview 2 will be notified within 3 working days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com