Job code: T005
SoBanHang is a bookkeeping app that helps small businesses open online stores, sell more on credit and manage finance in the easiest and most modern way. SoBanHang is founded by intensive-experienced leaders from leading corporations and startups such as Lazada, Topica, OneMountGroup, Datamart, ELSA Speak… and also gets support from top funds in the US.
After 3 months of launching, SoBanHang is now supporting more than 30,000 small retailers to digitize their operations. Our vision is by 2025 SoBanHang will become the trusted partner of 1 million businesses, helping them serve 100 million customers and generate $100 billion in sales.
In need of development and business expansion, SoBanHang team wants to find super dynamic and talented teammates for the position of…. This is an important position helping to achieve company’s rapid growth and the vision of supporting 1 million small businesses as well.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Read the specification document then identifying unclear or inconsistent and put Q&A to clarify them.
- Develop and execute automation testing for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases.
- Update script through each release.
- Per to per or group review Test Case, Checklist.
- Maintaining and updating framework when library is upgraded.
- Support manual testing if team Head of Engineering requires.
- Identify, analyze, and report test results.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Execute Test Case, Checklist, and open bug(s).
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and project managers) to identify system requirements.
- Daily report test results for Head of Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in system-level QA Testing and Mobile & Web application testing.
- 1 year of experience in REST/SOAP API using tools like Postman/SOAPUI.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with test automation frameworks (i.e., Cucumber, Selenium).
- 3 years of experience with object-oriented programming, using Java.
- Having experience in E-commerce, Logistics, and Finance domain is a plus.
- Ability to write and understand basic SQL queries to perform data verification and set up test data.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Hands-on experience in performing manual test (black-box testing, integration testing, database testing, UI testing, UAT …).
- Review regression test scenario and update if any.
- Experience or interest in Start-up environment is very welcomed.
- Experience and comfort working in a SCRUM software development.
- Strong system thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skill, able to multi-task and pay attention to details as well as fast learner.
- Being obsessed with perfectionism and quality.
- Have Experience on Test Link, Test Rail is a plus.
- Ability to build and develop E2E (End-to-end) testing framework such as Robot Framework, etc.
- Good knowledge about BDD for testing.
- Experiences with Continuous Integration using Jenkin tool with an understanding of continuous deployment.
Your benefits when working with us:
- A dynamic startup working environment with many challenging problems to create values
- Opportunity to create interesting products, reckless development that is impactful on society
- Growth opportunity with experienced top executives from leading startups: Lazada, Topica, Datamart, OneMountGroup,… and other talented teammates
- Competitive benefits, opportunities to promote and become a co-founder with the attractive share policy.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to our email: email@example.com. Subject: Your Name_Apply for [Position] (Example: Nguyen Van A_Apply for QA/QC Lead)
- Suitable applications will be contacted within 3 days of submission. Candidates who pass Interview 1, Interview 2 will be notified within 3 working days.
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 12/11/2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org