Job code: P002
SoBanHang is a bookkeeping app that helps small businesses open online stores, sell more on credit and manage finance in the easiest and most modern way. SoBanHang is founded by intensive-experienced leaders from leading corporations and startups such as Lazada, Topica, OneMountGroup, Datamart, ELSA Speak… and also gets support from top funds in the US.
After 3 months of launching, SoBanHang is now supporting more than 30,000 small retailers to digitize their operations. Our vision is by 2025 SoBanHang will become the trusted partner of 1 million businesses, helping them serve 100 million customers and generate $100 billion in sales.
In need of development and business expansion, SoBanHang team wants to find super dynamic and talented teammates for the position of Business Analyst. This is an important position helping to achieve company’s rapid growth and the vision of supporting 1 million small businesses as well.
- Perform market research and product/software analysis.
- Understand business requirements and any other requirements from PM/PO.
- Initate and propose solutions to meet product requirement.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Business, Marketing, Customer Services teams during product development cycle.
- Other tasks as needed.
- At least 2-3 years in related field.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Understanding of Agile process and principles is a plus.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- Experience in e-commerce is a big plus.
Your benefits when working with us:
- A dynamic startup working environment with many challenging problems to create values
- Opportunity to create interesting products, reckless development that is impactful on society
- Growth opportunity with experienced top executives from leading startups: Lazada, Topica, Datamart, OneMountGroup,… and other talented teammates
- Competitive benefits, opportunities to promote and become a co-founder with the attractive share policy
How to apply:
Please send your CV to our email: email@example.com. Subject: Your Name_Apply for [Position] (Example: Nguyen Van A_Apply for Business Analyst).
- Suitable applications will be contacted within 3 days of submission. Candidates who pass Interview 1, Interview 2 will be notified within 3 working days.
- Deadline: 19/11/2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org