Founded by management executives from leading e-commerce businesses in Vietnam, including Lazada, Zalora (Rocket Internet), Topica Edtech Group, OneMountGroup… SoBanHang enables nano and micro-businesses to manage cash flow better with digital bookkeeping apps and increase sales through a hyperlocal online storefront. We are proudly backed by leading investors which are FEBE Ventures, Class 5, Kevin P.Ryan – founder of Gilt Groupe, Business Insider and MongoDB.
At SoBanHang, we’re passionate individuals who are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit and ownership, high degrees of openness and taking challenge, and consistently active learning.
- Build and direct product strategies;
- Develop and implement marketing plan to drive business growth and meet business targets;
- Lead strategic product roadmaps, product development, program launches, and program marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product, as well as survey and analyze competitive industry landscapes to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities.
- Initiate product ideas and ongoing features/benefits tailored for each target segment
- Manage a team of professionals to accomplish established goals as well as negotiate and make decisions on issues/activities having critical impact/influence on the cards products
- Oversee all aspects of product life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field as well as drive innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage ongoing relationships.
- Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management.
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap
- Be responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- Represent the company with regard to strategic customers, the press and analysts
- Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Lead a product management team in which motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
- Identification and promotion of high potentials and talents
What we are looking for:
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience;
- At least 3+ years of working experience in related fields (eg. fintech, on-demand service and/or social network, e-commerce, finance, etc.)
- Leadership experience in managing from 5-6 members and above. Experience and being familiar with agile software development and engineering culture.
- Understand enough the technical background to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye on design;
- Project Management, particularly prioritizing skills to ensure delivering request OTIF;
- Strong analytic skills, including interview users, research and data mining;
- Effective communication skills to be able to present complex subjects clearly and coherently to non-domain experts and coordinate other cross-function stakeholders working in a squad and tribe with development team;
- High learning agility, and real passion for products and user behavior, innovation, and solving challenging problems;
- High adaptability and flexibility to the rapid changes of the business;
- High responsibility and diligence.
What do we offer
- Create impactful technology products to bring value to society, especially to those who are underserved.
- Work with tech-giant partners in Vietnam and the region: Vietjet, Savico, Facebook, Google… and have access to the world’s leading investment funds.
- Young, dynamic start-up environment with knowledgeable and experienced leaders
- Hone your skills through the new challenges, and have your say in contributing towards the common goals.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Have opportunities to become a co-founding member with an attractive ESOP policy.
- Cool office, work time & location flexibility, other perks include snacks, coffee, and healthy food provided daily…
For more update, follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/finanme/
How to apply:
Please send your CV to our email: [email protected]. Subject: Your Name_Apply for [Position] (Example: Nguyen Van A_Apply for Digital Performance Specialist ).
More information about us and other career opportunities: https://sobanhang.com/job-opening/
Suitable applications will be contacted within 3 days of submission. Candidates who pass Interview 1, Interview 2 will be notified within 3 working days.